Information We Collect
We collect personal information you provide directly to us, such as when you fill out a contact form, sign up for our newsletter, register for an account, or communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Third Party Pixel and Cookies
When you visit our website, log in, register, or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://www.smartrecognition.com/database-opt-out/.
If you wish to opt-out of email marketing from a specific brand that we work with, such as a customer of ours, you can click on the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link in the footer (located at the bottom) of any marketing email you receive.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our services;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, and events;
- Personalize and improve our services and your experience on the Site;
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, and requests;
- Analyze trends and user interactions on the Site;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- Comply with legal obligations.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or at your direction;
- With our service providers and business partners who assist us in providing the services;
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets; and
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. You may also request that we delete your personal information or restrict its processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.