Facebook provides several ways businesses can manage their ad campaigns.
There are a few different ways to set up events on your website.
- Manual Code: This approach uses a snippet of code that you add to your website’s HTML. You can find this code by going to Facebook Ads Manager and selecting “Website Custom Audiences” in the “Tools” menu. Once you’ve copied the code, you’ll need to add it to the <head> of your website’s HTML.
- Pixel: This approach also uses a snippet of code, which you add to the <body> of your website. You can find the pixel code by going to Facebook Ads Manager and selecting “Pixel” in the “Tools” menu. After you’ve copied the code, you’ll need to add it to the <body> of every page of your website.
- Facebook Login: This approach uses an iframe, which requires an additional code snippet to be added to the <body>. You can find this code by going to Facebook Ads Manager and selecting “Login with Facebook” in the “Tools” menu. After you’ve copied the code, add it to the <body> of your website.
The Event Setup Tool: Basics
The Event Setup tool is located at the bottom of your campaign’s “Tools” menu. Once you’ve selected it, you’ll need to complete the following fields:
-Event Name: The name of your event.
-URL: The web address of your event page.
-Description: A brief description of the event.
-When?: This is where you’ll set up your audience triggers.
-How Often?: This allows you to set how often the event should recur.
-Category: The category of your event.
-Location: The location of your event.
-Other: Here you can optionally add a custom audience, which gives you the ability to create new audiences from your website that are not automatically created through Facebook’s pixel code.
-E-commerce: This allows you to track your e-commerce conversions with the event.
You can do the following with Events Manager’s Event Setup Tool:
- You can easily set up a Facebook basic event for the web on your website without the need of code.
- Set the values and currencies for all standard events without writing any code.
- Create parameters for the content ID and type for view content, add to cart, initiate checkout, purchase, search, add to wishlist and lead events.
Also, you can specify a value for impressions, and Facebook will automatically use it for billing.
The Event Setup Tool is a great way to set up your Facebook ad campaigns without having to go through the process of writing code. It’s easy to use and provides many options for you to customize your campaigns.